Friday 6 June 2014

Oriental Princess Advanced Whiting Complex Smoothing Toner...

So..I'm gonna introduce u guys to the toner that I use everyday.But first,I'm gonna explain what is a skin toner,and what are the benefits of it.
Skin toners,can help ur skin to remove remaining makeup or impurities that clings to ur skin.It's also a refreshing element that after stepping out of a hot shower or during summer u're prone to sweating by selecting a suitable toner.It also moisturize,rejuvenate,protect,cleans dead skin and balances ur skin's PH level.


The one I'm using is the Oriental Princess brand Smoothing Toner.an advanced smoothing toner,enriched with Natural Whitening Complex,Sea Algae Extract,Cassia Angustifolia Extract,Oryzanol and Sodium PCA is formulated with the propriety biotechnology to prevent the formation of melanin and help rejuvenate and lighten the skin.
It's effectively clears,maintains and tightens the skin's vital moisture.Leaving the skin clear,moist and supple.

This is what the packaging looks like:

And this is what the product looks like:

Sounds great huh?Now I'm gonna show u how to apply a toner and show u guys what it does to my skin :)
1.Get ur toner and a few cotton pads.

2.Dab some of the toner on the cotton pad.

3.Then apply it gently all over ur face :) 




4.U'll see the remaining makeup or dirt on the pad...after apply it on ur face :D

5.That's it.U also can feel the healthy skin after applying it..U can feel ur face is fresher,healthier and it gives a glow too!


I really recommend this product for those who have sensitive skin(Like me).It's gentle and a floral smelling toner.The reason why u should use cotton pads to apply the toner because if u use ur hands to apply it.Ur skin will feel really,really tight after u apply it(And it's not really a pleasent feeling too).So get some cotton pads and apply it with the toner.

And good news!Finally,the photographer said she's free on Sunday.And I'm gonna pick my photos from my last,and it's also my first personal paid photoshoot :)
The theme of the shoot is Inspired Viva La Haute Couture(Which is made up by me :P ).I chose the gown,I asked for heavy makeup(But not really my idea to do stage makeup,cause I thought her meaning of heavy makeup is smokey eyed or contouring.),and I chose the location.
After..maybe 3 months?My photos was complete :) Hope she'll gave me the things I suppose to receive.And no more excuses.(She gave excuses like:'I am not free'.But it's 3 months after doing it alr!).
So..Hope she WON"T give me any excuses anymore.Cause,I havn't update my online modeling portfolios for over 4 months(A serious problem).

So,hope u guys enjoy reading this. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment