Wednesday 21 May 2014

Dance practice ...for opening performance...

So...we're in this studio called G.Creation in Malacca...We rent this room for practice...Guess what I found?
Mirrors!!! Fans!!!I was posing and taking loads of pics with the fan!!!
Strong wind...I love the fan... <3



There's more pics from that time in my Facebook photos :)

So...this was me doing when the boys are practicing:


Heavy darkcircles and eyebags... 严重的黑眼圈和眼袋。。。 Hope it'll go away... 希望丑丑的会消失。。。 #backtopast #gcreation #havinfun #mirrorselfie #playinwithfan by @lovatic_1314

I know...I have bad darkcircles and eyebags..and that's scary... But it's better than I have guts for wearing no makeup at all right? XD

I'm not sure if my school's gonna post our performance to Youtube..Since they had posted some class' performance before...

And so,my teacher heard our performance song..and our girls' song were censored...like nothing at the middle...then quickly jumped to the other move...So I decided to search for another version of the song 'Boomerang' by Pitbull ft. Akon...
And guess what?I found it only for 5 minutes or below!Thanks Youtube!

Still,we're not sure if we gonna keep changing things ,cause this Saturday we are gonna get on that stage alr...Just hope things will turned out to be fine and good..

So...I have to practice by my own more for now...See u guys then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment