Tuesday 13 May 2014

Was gonna post a fashion blog...But then...Still...

Hey guys,if u followed me on my Facebook.U will noticed that I posted a lot of things.If u;re lucky u'll see 'I will make my first fashion blog post tomorrow' around 2 something MAS time.

But then,I was gonna send the pics to my computer,but then my phone jumped to 'confirm deletions'.And it all deleted except the 3 pics I borrowed my friend's pic to take some myself.Not looking obviously.Like only a little detailed.But I will type in the details for u guys :)

So..the first,Imma gonna start from the top part.Which my hair has never dyed or curled before.Just like it fell down to my shoulders.And a black jacket that is exactly like this:



Cause I've ordered this jacket on Facebook.If u wanna buy it you could click the link below and contact the user of the page,it's in size 15 and it's with a huge hoodie,there's no other size since it's free size.But remember,I so far didn't advertise anything with any company or shops.So don't worry.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=581626588577404&set=a.579576822115714.1073741840.451384521601612&type=3&theater

Then to the next part,which is my glasses.And I didn't have to wear glasses alr like before.Cause my eyesight has cured naturally.Cause it's not really serious since I have only a very very very short sight. It's the Hermes inspired sunglasses!


I just took this pic with a bad angle. :P

Then next,we have..umm...my grey T-shirt bought from Korea,and from my grangmom,which I don't really like her as well.My brother has the same but his is white in color.U can't really see it...clearly here...cause the other clearer full body outfit pics were accidently deleted...


Which u can see the Korea blue and red flag symbol.Not clearly.And there are korean wordings surrounded around the symbol in the middle.Like only till the middle of a square shaped..I don't know what u call that.But at the back of the tee and outside the square...design thing is completely grey,no patterns or whatever that is...

Next,erm..we have...Oh yes,a pic that u could see the korean wordings surround my tee.But also,not obviously...Or clearly.


Maybe some of u guys actually know where am I,and some of u not.I was in this Karaoke place.And went into it with...both not really my best friends or friends.Why?Cause ya know.I'm kinda opened with anything. So I usually shared them publicly. So I may be become friends with people awkwardly. But...yeah...better than nothing.But I ended up with a hangover and got diarrhea after drinking just 1 bottle of Guinness Stout.Until today. It was very,very uncomfortable.And I didn't go to the doctor's or anything.I just sat in my room whole day,drinking more water and throwing up more plus having more diarrhea,and just lying on my bed with this The Selection book by Kiera Cass(OMG I LOVED THIS BOOK SOOO MUCH!).
But! I ended up eating some pasta in the morning and just 1 drumstick and mashed potatoes from KFC while reading it.and it got better without any cure! It's a miracle for me! Thought I'm gonna be like this forever!

Plus,I'm gonna censored 'my friend's face,cause I respected her not to get exposed or anything if she wouldn't like or didn't ever wanna be featured on a public website.
But,u can see my oversized hoodie jacket over my head.Kinda huge cause I'm the big and wide boned structured size 10 girl.And I alr have 1 pack after knowing that 'how to count how many packs u have'.

I'm crazy as I was,and what the hell does a 15 year old drink such heavy alcoholic drink?
The answer is...is a very complicated story.If u know my history of my life and the things I have been through.Adding by the break up...with my first love...was very heartbreaking... like never before...Maybe it's my first love? Or maybe the sudden good guy turned into a guy who learn how to cheat?
I don't know what happened...I blamed myself.For givin' him too much freedom to get along like really well with other girls,cause I thought I could trust him. And giving him too much time...and giving him too much chances... Plus I have been slapped and kinda counted as tortured by my dad for founding out I was in a relationship with an Indian mix...My family was kinda racist though.Don't date an Indian...Don't do this don't do that...It was just...so...heart breaking...

Well now maybe some of u guys this is stupid.But I tell u what is stupid.U're laughing cause U R NOT SPECIALIZED IN LOVE AND KNEW HOW TO CHEAT ON PEOPLE.Don't get me wrong.But this is not the first time that I have been laughed by people. And now,I am not afraid to turn my cheek against them cause I have done nothing wrong.If I said before.Don't see this if u don't like it. Just live ur life brother!

Up next,my VOIR JEANS short jeans.



Not short like these:

These are too short for me,it's more like an underwear for me too.

Then boots:


Also bought online,and I couldn't remember where the link I have bookmarked. Cause I've bookmarked a lot of online shopping stuff to buy next time.And if I wanna buy something I will filter out of them and check several times(over 50 times and it's a week before my last examination!).
Except I taken the belts out of the boots.

So my full body will look like this,but it's blocked by the teddy bear :(


However! There's is one more clearer version to this,a 29 second video of me with the outfit on that day and me...playing archery...at my Facebook here(Sorry it was un-rotated) :

And...there ya go,u'll learned a simple,and smart way to dressed for anywhere except for formal events! 
Also,u needed to consider the colours of matching ur outfit.U can add more to it to make it colorful.But never add too much because u don't wanna go and do it overly.Or u'll look like a clown.
As u guess,my style is simple but with rock/elegance ,but not too simple.It's almost like the thing I wear mostly wherever I go to.
But! I hate pink.Like really dislike but not hate.It looks so...girly and it shows fat if girls like me who is a plus size who wear brighter colors! 
I really dislike wearing dresses and skirts too...I mean...somehow like Marilyn Monroe...wear a skirt.And whoops! Ur 'u know what' showed up to public! 
Another bonus for jeans/trousers or pants etc...is that they will hide ur fat ass inside it if u choose a darker color,like me,I prefer black.And black is my favorite colour! <(>.<)>

So I prefer long skirts that will touched the ground(which I will post abt the outfit I will wear during the school opening performance that my class is going to dance to! :D
If we got the chance,will upload it to Youtube or I'll just put it right here ;)

Anyway,thanks for reading! :D ;)

P.S:I mostly did my shopping for apparels online :)

P.P.S.:Especially pairing with ma boots,lots of people stare at me.I don't know why. But as long as I feel comfortable of wearing appropriate clothes to public.Then it's fine <(^.^)>

No comments:

Post a Comment