Wednesday 4 June 2014

A popular cafe around my school..

Can't find a restaurant with reasonable price of food and choices in Malacca,Malaysia? Here's one I always go and lots of people from my school gone there and ate too!
It's called Mori Cafe or Witchery Ider in English.And 魔力点子 in Chinese.



There's lots of choices,even bubble tea! (My fav,LOL) Including varieties of noodles(Include spaghetti),chicken/fish chop, and rice( Ala Carte and sets are available),snacks like popcorn chicken,fried fishballs, choices of fish cakes too.

I have only been there for 4 times.I only tried the mushroom sauce chicken chop ,spaghetti and fish 'n' chip set.

Spaghetti is with the tradisional sauce(Which is with tomatos).Not really special cause lots of restaurants has that type of food on their menu too.
Then Mushroom Chicken Chop.Great taste with the sauce.Has french fries for sides.Beware that the Chicken part is kinda huge.Fitted half of the plate as the pic I took by myself.
This set is below RM10.Sorry,I forgot what price alr..

Also,it's a set.So it also comes with bubble milk tea! (With cute seals!)



And the Fish 'N' Chip!Big fish!And of course,with a slice of lemon(which set of Fish 'N' chip doesn't have a slice of lemon?),sauce(Blah) and fries. The meat is quite juicy,I recommend u guys to try this,my brother likes it too :)

There are more picks for u guys to try.Why not drop at there,if u guys are lucky u may see me there too! :D
But...I mostly pick the seats that has a plug for me to charge my phone.Don't know why.my new phone's battery dies quite fast,within 5 minutes.
Inconvenient,but I have no choice.I can't throw my new phone just because of a spoil battery right?
Well,back to the topic.U will spot me easily as I took pics almost everywhere I go,including the things before I ate :P

This is how I will look like,but only with more pimples and stuff,
However,just imagine u were caught taking a selfie...Erm...awkward...
And,I gotta go.Sorry to all of u that I haven't post any posts lately.As my laptop is not starting normally.Depends on luck if it lets me to start and use it or not.
Don't know what happened to my laptop.

This time I got lucky that it let me use it for not over 2 hours.It also shuts down automatically.
So..bye guys.See ya soon!:


No comments:

Post a Comment