Thursday 5 June 2014

New baby pup!

As u guys notice my Instagram pic up thereI have a new pup :)
It's from my mom's boss.A sausage dog,also known as Dachshund breed :)But,it is only 3.5 weeks old.It left its mother and has sharp teeth.No kidding.U can't play with it's teeth.It bite me scars with blood alr.Though it's only a baby,it likes to bite everything.Including my laptop keyboard,fingers and toes.Newspaper is it's favourite.Cardboard too.

It also bite my pillows,my pants and my shirt that I'm wearing while carrying it to go downstairs to make dog food for it to eat.Picky eater (Example:Chicken liver with rice.It only eats the chicken liver)and a sleepy head(It sleeps like the whole day!).

And now,it learnt how to climb on my bed and sleep beside me. Hmmm...maybe it's body is long enough to step on the side of my bed? It also twitches,making funny sounds and wagging its tail a little while it sleeps(nightmares~).

And it always gave me the weird look,eyes widen and ears back.Don't know why,after it does that look it'll jump like a mini spring towards wagging the cute lil tail at me.
Think it hates to be alone in a box,a cage or a pail.It will bark.But more like a rubber duckie bark.

I like it's fur,so soft and smooth...Well,it's a baby.It's normal to have that smooth fur.Pink nose,like a pig(a cute,nose).It's noisy at midnights,it'll yelp at me and wants to bite my fingers a while.

What I can say,Dachshunds are quite stubborn and noisy at times.But it is always alerted at any sound it hears. Can be a good family dog,hunting dog and companion dog. Looks like a Rottweiler,cause it has the two light brown dots above it's eyes and short,baggy legs.Like tigers!

:( I missed my Rottweiler...It passed away cause my mum didn't change the water.So it drank bad bacteria and can't eat and it's left leg is bloated..my dad got angry and brought it to his house for curing.Cause it's midnight and not convenient to bring it to the vet. Then it got better,it can jump and ate a little.But after sometime,it passed away...

I would never let my mum or my grandparents to touch my puppy,cause my mum doesn't know what she's doing and my grandparents gave it dirty bowl that they accidentally splatted paint on it and didn't change the cardboard after it pooped.They also put it in a rusted cage.It bite the rusty parts.Then I've got pissed off and insisted to bring it back here,my home and in my room to watch it's every move...

I treat pets as a part of my family.Like a baby brother or sister.But better,cause they do not lie and they are loyal. They also listens to me when I'm sad(Dogs can scent human's emotions).Plus,I'm the only girl in my sibling and cousins. So there's not really anybody who understands me much..except sticking to stuffed teddy bears,playing with my phone and my dogs...I'm lonely :(

It's 1:38 now and I gotta go to sleep.Not gonna have heavy darkcircles anymore since after the semi final exam!
Lastly, here's what it looks like:


No comments:

Post a Comment