Monday 9 June 2014

Photos from my last photoshoot..

So..I've got the photos from my last photoshoot.Let me tell u,u will have ur worst nightmare today.
It may be unpleasant,but I still shut my mouth and never complain.
It all started I asked for heavy makeup,I thought she ment 'smokey eye' or contour.But I ened up with stage makeup.A bad stage makeup.
But,it's a PAID photoshoot.Yes,a PAID photoshoot.
I think I wasted my money for this.
Like very bad.
But I can't complain.
Still,all credits to the studio.
Shots,makeup,attire,by T&T studio.
Copyright.(If I'm correct)

I've edited the colors just to make it look more pleasant.












There are more photos to be shown.But it's too unpleasant.And horrifying.
When posting these,I almost faint.Like bad.Really bad.VERY BAD!
I will never do cheap paid photoshoots ever again.I will do my next planned by myself photoshoot 'Lost'.
Less makeup,more 'toys' to play.(I mean objects to match the title.)
Well,at least I saw the expression I made in every photo.I'll pretend that this is a lesson for me.

Wanna know my plans for my next photoshoot?
Here are some available information I could gave:

1.Blue,flowy and long attire.(Not till touched the ground)
2.Grass.Flowers.
3.Outdoor.
4.Light/less/no makeup.

U'll maybe have an image in ur mind alr by reading the tiny information.

I'll post a funny,maybe kinda dumb recipe.Oreo lolly.Like when I finished posting this.
Erm..
So...
..
..
Bye! Ahahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment