Monday 16 June 2014

Daily Inspiration:Minty Green

To make my blog more interesting, I decided to create posts on what inspires me.
I also changed the songs on my list that is located on the bottom right corner.That is to match the Summer season's rhythm.

To wear mint green.I recommendeyoungsters to pair with cream,peach and white colors to give a fresh,stylish look.For the 20s,I strongly recommend to pair with light grey and light brown as u don't wanna look too young.If u're working,U can pair it with gold and black color.
(P.S.Don't forget denim!)

So..I'll list some examples of minty green colored apparels and accessories for u guys :)

Giuseppe Zanotti

Adidas

Versace 

Forever21 


Chanel


Tiffany&Co

Photoshoot anyone? XD

U gotta love this color.It's lively and really shows your younger side.U even can't seen being like u aged.

So..like the title says DAILY inspiration, I'll post these everyday.Will post more soon,bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment