Saturday 14 June 2014

About my school's history.

OMG.I haven't finish my holiday homework yet!So in big trouble!Ops,I forgot.I'm not the kind that is really into studies.But I have no choice.I HAVE TO!
But the weather is nice,cloudy :)

Brownie says:I wanna sleep..


  Anyways,my school's 101 anniversary in on this Saturday and Sunday.I'll be marching for the opening ceremony for the anniversary for 2 mornings.And after that,I'll go to my class's..stall?I don't know what u called 摊位 in English but..it's still counted as a mini stall.

  Why my school still running donations, anniversaries while others think my school is very rich?

The answer is..we don't. We are not really rich. Our school does NOT receive any cash from the goverment.I don't really remember the whole history.I only remember the point.The goverment once says,we only have 2 options.If we still wanted to keep this Chinese Independent high school.Then we are on our own to find cash to pay the fees like water,electricity bills.
If not,my school will turn into public school, which the main subject is Malay,not Chinese.
  As u guys know,the majority in Malaysia most are Malays.And there's only a little of it are Chinese and Indians.We tempted to kept it,cause we have to pass the Chinese education to the next,and next,and next,next next next next next next(okay,I'll stop here) generation. If not,Malaysia will only have Malay education. No Tamil,no English,no Chinese.

  A lot of schools surrendered and turned into public schools.And Malacca only,and ONLY have ONE Chinese Independent school.There are only 100 something of Chinese schools here.And how can we still stay?Help from u of course.

  Well,my school decided to keep our school as a Chinese school.So,yeah.We are on our own.How we received those cash?Well,we go around and help people,convince people to know abt our school history. We desperately,need help from public.Even the historical buildings are destroyed by people painted them white.Like,I was thinking to make a photoshoot,recreate clothing from my wardrobe to take shots with this historical thingys.Cause these,buildings, art are fading away,rapidly.Calligraphy wroted walls by artists that does not exist anymore.Lile the ones in my primary school,the calligraphy walls were linked ti build a library.Good Idea,but it destroyed the original structure of it alr.

  So,U'll see me marching with the marching outfit.If u guys were there to wander around and see if there's anything u wanna buy(I frgot to mentioned, I heard that there's one that sells macaroons).We sell food,drinks and other items on that 2 days.Come and support Pay Fong High School.

  Pay Fong welcomes u to join our 101 anniversary.(Did I forgot to mentioned there is a big Chinese calligraphy wall just located near the front gates?)
  If u haven't seen my school,well,I'll describe my school with the words:Greenery, Historical, Colorful.
  U'll buy coupons to buy the things that we sell from the coupon stalls.They will take a table and a chair.They'll sit there(There will be two students I think) and sell the coupons that u need to buy if u can purchase anything.

  So,I'm currently busy.With my holiday homework,there's a marching practice right after school starts.And guess what.MY LAPTOP 100% CAN'T START!So I guess I'll use my phone to blog from now on.
  Gotta go,u'll never can imagine how much homework we have.
  Bye!(From Brownie)

No comments:

Post a Comment