Tuesday 22 April 2014

Next makeup plan...no more funnily makeup like the last one!

So..I was online shopping for my new year clothes...Yeah..I haven't buy anything yet...So I was gonna buy a bag with 2 other free pouches,which is a set that is suitable for my mom.Cause she's working and need more space to put all her things...And a loong skirt,two bags for me(cause I'm a student and I need a bigger bag to bring to my school,and the other one I'll use it when I go out :) ),shoes(a pair of flats,high heels and high platform shoes for myself too,for different occasions),accessories like fake hair sections,crystal nails and a belt.Lastly,makeup set :P

I don't wanna fail this time.Cause I finally realized I looked like a White-African.No kidding.Only with different skin colors.So..yeah..gonna learn the African way...
And just realized that fake lashes aren't for me..Cause I'll look like a clown.

Excited for trying out real makeup ways...not like trying fake lashes first...Maybe this time will be more seductive,as the makeup colors will be gold and brown...also silver...

So...it's midnight 1 something now...almost everyone is asleep...Just chilling here and listening to my playlists... And this new Avril Lavigne's single...called Hello Kitty...
Don't know if u like it or not.I love Avril,but I hate Hello Kitty...
Too much pink on Hello Kitty.I prefer Avril's styles...

So...just realized an ugly truth about my family.AGAIN.Ughh...
And my uncle also told me about some of his friends who opened a bridal shop.Which is kinda successful. The suggest some universities for me...but don't know what is it called alr.My uncle forgot!!!
Then,he told me about a wedding gown photoshoot,I was like...my eyes are googly when I heard there's a photoshoot! I'll rush and fight for that photoshoot!! It's all on me!! Me Me Me!!! XD

But again,a model must know how to do makeup...but I don't...I'm a beginner...
So...there're some pics of me desperate to try on makeup for myself and I just used the Sharpie pen to draw on my eyes...Crazy,but at least improved a lot!

Pics?Here u go:

Nah,this is just for fun..inspired by the Egypt people in the past :D


I like this better... :) It's more simple.And simple is beautiful ;)

I am trying to do more if I got that eye makeup set!I want the makeup set! I want the makeup set! XD

But..yeah...it's getting really late alr...I gotta go to bed..Byee guys~~

No comments:

Post a Comment