Wednesday 23 April 2014

Sketch for Fashion improved...

So I was bored at my grandparent's place.And I gone out to their garden,and the flowers just inspired me to design some dresses...

So I took some sketches and..I have to say...I improved a lot...From corny mannequin sketches to a little proper designers' sketch.More neater and not messy like the last one I did.



Copyright by me! Copying is only for losers!

Girls,a pretty sketch right? XD

So..here's some beauty tips for y'all(Note they are all in Chinese,all information resources are from Vogue Taiwan):

Did u ever turned on the lights when u're sleeping?well here's a perfect topic that's related to ur beauty if u did!

Why u have dark circles?The answers is more than 'because u sleep late'!

Thinking about what u gonna wear on rainy days?well here some examples for u!

Have an umbrella?They can be a fashion accessory too!




Malaysians,pls drink more water at this season...A lot of people have sore throat due to dryness of the weather..thank u.

No comments:

Post a Comment