Thursday 1 May 2014

Planning next photoshoot...

Sorry everyone,the photographer told me she was ill today so she wasn't able to hand my photos today...
It will be handled soon,I guaruntee cause I am anxious to see how my photos turned out too...

So,my exams are around the corner.So I maybe won't be able to blog like I always did.Tons of subjects and things I've gotta rush...

I am alr planning my next photoshoot.This time it's all about fairytale or lost in the woods...A softer theme...
Not the heavy makeup bridal shoot last time in St.Paul's Church...
I am also gonna choose some photographers from my Facebook to shoot for me :)
About three or four photographers will do ;)

And I'm,gonna buy the things to style myself for the shoot :)
But not sure if I'm gonna use butterflies or flowers :/ LOL
It's gonna be kinda...whimsical...Cause the hair's gonna be like Rapunzel's,but not tied.Just gonna let it down and stick flowers in my hair that's all.


No...no..not that long.It's more like....this:

But no straightening or curling my hair.Just gonna let it be naturally...

Wait.What?The model plans for her own shoot? Can't she just gone for a professional agency to get a shoot or something?
Nah,I'm only 15.So I'll try to plan my shoot first :) To gather experiences for my future...

And the dress...erm...kinda familar with this kiddy's one:


An opal skirt as the dress :)

Yeah..I have too much ideas for my shoots :P

I have alr planned other shoots as well,such as underwater photoshoot and floating photoshoot..but not fully planned yet..
Don't know why.But I think I have so much creativity of planning photoshoots :)

Hmm...but where am I gonna find flowers and butterflies???Or any of these things..Oh well,after I'll plan.I'll concentrate on my studies first.

So...This all artsy stuff reminds me of drawing my 'life history' book...Guess I'll go back drawing it and see u guys after my examinations,bye for now 

No comments:

Post a Comment