Friday 2 May 2014

Difference between Malaysian English and Standard English..

Ever came to Malaysia and have a few difficult communications?Should we change the local English to standard English?



Some Malaysian Sentence Endings


Well,maybe.Malaysian English is also known as 'Manglish'.Well,kinda weird...but...yeaaahhh...
Here's a video about local English and Standard English.I bet u will enjoy it ;)




And I'm just gonna post a selfie that I took before my first photoshoot just to give u guys some updates so u won't be waiting too long for some sneak peaks from my photoshoot...And the makeup... it's creepy,so I'm just gonna find a similar photo that is almost the same as my before photoshoot selfie...
And here it is,no kidding,if u can't take it,just run before u faint!:

Kinda Gothic

And here's the selfie:
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
......
...
...
...
...
Ya ready?
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
OMG I've fainted!

My gosh,why did I post that!?!?
Nah,just gonna accept the truth.I think it's kinda artzy.Not ugly...but unusual.
So how do u guys think?

No contour,only blusher.No false lashes,just a little mascara.
Hmmm....
Is it me or the makeup artist got me the wrong makeup?I think it's okay,cause everyone has their own taste of makeup...
And I tried to work with the makeup with my expressions during the photoshoot...

God,bless me and hope the photos turned out to be fine...

I'm gonna see u guys after 2 weeks...Till my examination ends...Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment