Thursday 8 May 2014

Depressed...for my studies...

Okay...No matter how hard I've tried to get more marks for my exams.Like no matter how hard I've tried,EVER. I'm still the one who gets the lowest...Like ever.

Today,I just finished the English test.And guess what?From the A grade English student and now,I've gone to B!!! I ! Can't! Believe! I!have! Gone!Down!To!A B!!!!!!!!!!
How difficult that is!? I only have the subject,English to save my other subjects from failing the test!! And history...I really hate history,as I can't memorize any of it since I have history in my studies.Like ever! I've only got D for the highest.

If u ever only have that 1 subject that helps u to hold on from not failing the test and u're just hanging beside a mount Everest.That feeling..Is really scary!!Like u're almost tripping down the mountain! But u're not!
U guys feel that heart attack that I always get?

And this is how I study:
*Reading+revising*
*Looks at time*
*Stares at books*
And saying to myself:'This is not enough'.
*Study more*
*Slowly accidently slept*
*Next morning having exam*

Then after exam...
20%!!!

And how others study:
*Reading+Tuition*
*Only*

Then after exam...
80%++!!!

How pissed I got when I worked hard for it!!!

How I am feeling now:

Like very crappy...

And what I wanna do about it?

Hide my Nigga!!!

It's really overwhelming...Like u're going to take a step to save urself from the cliff,but actually,u're falling fast!! And shouting:'I'm drowning! IMMA DROWNING!!!'.

But...really...it's better than giving up,so I'm just gonna try my best to stay and go up to the Senior Level...
It's tiring,it's depressing,it's down. Like just hanging on with a stack of papers. But who invented the thing'Exam'? I mean,like almost nobody like this thing.
Oh wait,lemme google it...

Okay..it's this guy called: Henry Fischel...
He's a criminal who invented exams!!! I mean it gives us students so much stress!!!
Even students died because of their examination,why?Because of stress!!!

Google 'students who died of exams' if u don't believe me.Can anybody.Like everybody or anybody.
STOP THIS EXAM THING JUST TO MAKE A WORLD A BETTER PLACE!?!

Like,exams need papers to do it right?Well,it's logic that having exams is polluting the enviroment because u need papers that are made from trees!!! Like it's global warming now,and we need to stop this.But how? Burn the word'exam'!!!! And make it extinct.

Hmmmppp....I'm gonna sleep for now...Cause I'm turning day to night time and night to day time...just for the stupid,F****** thing called exam.

If u're under examination and seeing this.Maybe this will help u to de-stress a little,enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment