Saturday 5 April 2014

✌ Photography

I love photography ,cause u can capture every gorgeous moment with just one digital thingy...
It tells a story,it tells a moral,it tells a feeling of something very memorable...

For instance,the photo below that I only took with a phone camera,it's quality maybe not good.but it still says something...
A bird,resting on the sandy ground that I just passing while I'm jogging,expresses an emotion,filled with sadness ,gratefulness ,and mostly,the blessing and thankful expression...

It didn't notice me at all,I just went in front of it and it's still resting,till I grab a pinch of sand and sprinkle on it just to make sure if it's injured or something,or not.
And the colors...only 2 main colors,brownish and greenish..Only 2 colors and it still says something...isn't mother nature amazing?


Oh,and another photo that I just took in a Secret Recipe cafe branch,just inside the shopping mall called Dataran Pahlawan.
Yup,those are my sunglasses..Cool eh?JK.
Anyway,this photo just gave me a simple and stylish feel bursted immiediently...
Don't know why,but I still think the colour's are still good...

Hehe...I only took photos at the places that I've passed through or around me...
These are normal places that I took photos with,malls,sandy places near my home...
See,u don't need to go overseas to take amazing photos,u just have to take notice of every little corner u can notice...

That's all for today :)
Have an amazing Sunday everyone! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment