Saturday 5 April 2014

Hi again Guys!!

Having a photoshoot,and finished my examinations,then here I am,again! :D
But I am having another exam after 3 weeks :(
And I'll be dead like a dead fish...It'll be much much more harder than the ones I had before...

And...My boyfriend and I just broke up...And now,I am just feared of love,and thought that I won;t fall in love ever again..Cause I'm tired to be the only one to work on a relationship...I took everything seriously cause I don't wanna lose any of the things that are important to me...
But,guess I gotta move on...without any reasons...

And now,I'm planning my next photoshoot...What to wear,what to bring for props...and blah blah blah...
And the title for my next shoot is 'Fashion vs. Historical'.Not against anything from the Fashion histories or any histories.But to show that historical places are good for photo shooting and not just only taking good modeling photos indoors...

And my next targets are having better results than all of my past results and doing photoshoots after my examinations :)

Not bragging,but to share my thoughts abt them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment