Sunday 20 April 2014

Dr.Young 2p Blemish Base SPF 35 PA++

As ya know...models have to learn how to apply makeup...so some photographers also required me to learn how to apply makeup first then only I can do my own amateur shoots(outdoor not bikini or).

So..I went to one of SASA's branch in Malacca...And the shop assistant recommended me this cheaper BB cream...
It's actually Dr.Young 2p Blemish Base SPF 35 PA++...
But when I applied it.My face looked completely pale...
Like this:

Took these in different lighting...This upper one is taken under the yellowish light...


And a closer look at the places I've applied em'..and this is under the LED lights...which is the white lights...


Yeaahhhh...I have lots and lots of pimples,darkcircles,eyebags and even black and white heads..I'm a student...A busy one.So I don't really have time for taking care of my skin oftenly and normally...Unlike other girls in my school don't have any pimple.Which are those ones who always break the school rules...But their studies are very good...
And..I looked pale.Very very pale.Which is so so different skin color comparing to my own skin...
Maybe this product is suitable for those who have fairer skin?
Cause my skin color is Olive...Cause I'm Chinese :目

Well,maybe I'm a beginner at makeup-ing?So I don't know a lot about makeup stuff...Cause I only know how to cook,not makeup :P

Hope I'll get answers from those who know how to apply makeup... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment